Clearly I’m terribly original, but when I saw this yarn, all I could think about was watching the sunset over the sea, and I had an idea about what I’d like to be wearing when I did that. There, in my mind’s eye, my Sunset Cowl began to take shape. Roomy enough to wear over a tee, but still with some shape to it. Thumb holes were a must for this girl with always cold hands, even in the dead of summer. The knitting began and continued sunset by sunset, sometimes in view of the land and sometimes in view of the sea.
This full color detailed pattern is available as an instant download.
• Finished Sizes at Bust: 30”, 34”, 38”, 42”, 46”.
• 7 sts per inch in stockinette stitch.
• 9 rows per inch in stockinette stitch.
Tools and Materials
• Fino by Manos del Uruguay 4 (4, 4, 5, 5) skeins
• Size 6 24” Circulars Needles
• Two Stitch Holders
• Two Stitch Markers
• Tapestry needle